Spring Dragon Longevity Tea
A double-Direction Adaptogenic Tea
Known as “Southern Ginseng,” Gynostemma contains at least 100 saponins that are extremely close to those found in Ginseng. The saponins are the active ingredients of Ginseng. Gynostemma is even richer in these saponins than Ginseng.
The Multifunctional “Magical Grass”
In Asia, Gynostemma is known as a “magical grass.” It has been reported to have a wide range of health-promoting benefits.
Gynostemma is considered to be*
- Invigorating (not a stimulant)
- Calming (promotes a sense of peace – not a sedative)
- Anti-aging (exhibits antioxidant activity)
- Supportive of the body’s natural immune system
- A respiratory tonic (helps support a healthy respiratory system)
- A digestive aid (Gynostemma is very soothing)
Gynostemma has been shown in some studies to help to support normal healthy hepatic and cardiovascular function. *
The ultimate greatness of Gynostemma lies in its broad spectrum ADAPTOGENIC (stress modulating) quality.* Adaptogenic herbs help maintain the efficiency of the metabolic, neurological, immunologic, respiratory and endocrine systems. Prolonged consumption of Gynostemma may strengthen the adaptive capacity of the person at every level of their life.*A Gynostemma leaf-based herbal tea
- Daily health beverage excellent hot or cold
- Proprietary Super Infusion Process (SIP)™ for maximum potency
- Concentrated adaptogenic herbs help build stress resilience
- Invigorating AND calming
- Helps optimize the body’s systemic immune response
Ingredients: Gynostemma leaf, Luo Han extract, Schizandra fruit extract, Goji fruit extract, Astragalus root extract, Eleuthero root extract.
20 tea bags (use one tea bag per 6 cups of water)